“EOS” is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using any of the methods described above, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
1.1 What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title.
- Contact information including email address, telephone numbers, fax numbers and mobile telephone numbers.
- Installed software at the company office and any additional branches.
- Remote access logon details.
- Copies of the files incorporated/used in the MoveMan Pro software. (This can include mm98, mm98rept, mm98mm, MoveWord and PDF letterhead layouts but does not expressly include or exclude additional files in this folder).
1.2 What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal recording keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- Fast response to support issues where MoveMan Pro files have been lost, deleted or damaged.
- Training purposes for training only your staff should the requirement arise.
- We do not retain, sell, distribute or lease any data of your data onto any third party.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect either online or electronic.
To resolve support issues, we would always endeavour to gain remote access to your site using either a secure remote access method provided by yourself or our remote support tool, which employs Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and 128-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) encryption.
Where necessary we would take a copy of the required files for off-site use.
All data taken at the time of the support call being raised is anonymised before any work is carried out on the file. When data is no longer relevant to the support issue that it has been viewed for it will be destroyed.
1.3 Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you do not want us to collect information relative to your installation either collected on or after installation please notify us immediately by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com. All data that is held will then be destroyed.